FOR ALL OF YOU EFFECTED BY THE "fine print" TACTICS OF DIRECT E-CIG.PLEASE COMPLETE AN ON-LINE COMPLAINT FORM WITH THE FLORIDA ATTY GENERALS OFFICE AT THE FOLLOWING LINK: http://myfloridalegal.com/pages.nsf/Main/60FD9BD8FA71A5B185256CD1005EE5C5.

The BBB cannot do anything about your complaints and if enough are received by the Floriday atty generals office then they will investigate your VALID complaints. After you submit the complaints you should receive some type of confirmation of receipt.

I suggest you follow up with them regularly.GOOD LUCK, I know you will fair better going this route instead of just sharing your frustration.

Had an Experience with Direct E Cig?

Comments

It does not sound like anyone is getting their money back. How many millions do they have to scam before the feds shut them down?

Another victim

See www.directecigSCAMS.com - lots of good info related to this fraudulent company, including ownership info.

See www.directecigSCAMS.com - lot of good information about how they pull off these scams.

ATTENTION: PURCHASERS OF DIRECT E-CIG OR OTHER E-CIGARETTE "TRIAL OFFER" PRODUCTS--We are a law firm with attorneys admitted to practice in Pennsylvania, New York, District of Columbia, Georgia and West Virginia.We have also appeared in matters in California, Delaware and Florida.

We are interested in hearing about potential wrongfully charged credit cards or debit cards arising from the purchase of "trial offer" e-cigarette products which were supposed to be mailed to the buyer for $0.00 plus $9.95 or $14.95 for "shipping and handling". We understand from this board and other sources that purchasers of the $0.00 "trial offer" were subsequently charged $149.90 and then $69.90 every month for e-cigarette cartridges they did not believe they had ever requested. We may be able to represent you in a class action lawsuit against the responsible parties. There would be no fee to you unless there is a recovery.

Please contact me at the email address indicated to discuss your potential claim.jonathan@steelcitylawyers.com

I am another pissed consumer of irect E-Cig.This company is intentionally defrauding it's consumers by claiming that the starter kit for teir e-cig is free just for the price of postage.Their website clearly states this but in the very fine print they say that you have to pay the full price for their product if you do not send it back in so many days.

My trial period was is even up and they have debited my account for the full price of the kit.My advice to everyone is "Do not buy anything from this dishonest company"