Be careful when you order the introductory Ecig from this company.In small print of disclaimers they will bill you an additonal $89.95 after the first 14 days if you did not call to cancel!
Apparently this happens quite often as the operator who took my call didn't even hesitate. This company is not one I would ever recommend. In fact, I would have continued ordering the product from this company of my choice if given the chance.
However, they take it upon themselves to order for you.Very disapointed again on how these companies will take advantage of you!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Introductory Offer
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "14 months after purchasing my PIC units, one of them came totally apart. Customer service tells me "sorry it only comes with a 12 month warranty. Offered me a discount..."
- "Hi I bought the car from Saxton and I have been ask if I want dvd headrest entertainment unit as is on offer normally is £2000 but we doing it..."
- "I did NOT knowingly authorize this company to charge my credit card for the amount of 109.90 or knowingly enter into a 14 day trial offer. Their ADVERSTISMENT on their..."
- "I rented for two days and returned the car within 48 hours to a hotel hertz drop off centre. No one was there so left the keys in the..."
- "We've been members for just over 3 yrs now. We love to cruise. Although I've been on some really nice cruises, I think our best vacation was in Mexico at..."
- "We bought a 2016 Fuzion toy hauler from Camping World in Byron a few days ago. Everyone was very nice and especially the salesman Chris Bozeman. He was on top..."
- "Exede Wildblue Satellite Internet is a SCAM!!!! For months now after I have continuously called to CANCEL my account I have been drafted $150 a MONTH, mind you NO SERVICE......"
- "Excitedly we went through the measuring process.... new suit for school for my 17year old son. We chose a very dark navy suit.... there are strict controls on what he can..."
- "I just got home from a [necessary] outing to Bloomies in Aventura mall. What a waste of a morning. A gentleman friend of mine bought me some clothes from the..."