DirectECig is a rip-off company. They refer to their 'Terms and Conditions' when you call to complain about charges to your credit card. The Terms and Conditions are 'hidden' at the bottom of the Free Trial page, in very small print. There is nowhere to accept or decline the Terms and Conditions.

I spoke with 'Jessie', who was very smug and confident that there was nothing I could do. I proceeded to tell Jessie that I would be in contact with the Floriday State Attorney General's office.

They will charge your credit card 109.90 exactly 14 days after your initial 'free' order.

Do not buy anything from this company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Direct E Cig?

Comments

I ordered the free trial for ecig and only have to pay for the shipping of $4.95.I did not see the terms to cancel within 14 days ,or your card will be billed for 109.90.I called the company ,they were to refund my money but only 79.99 of it because I did not cancel within the time allowed,I went back to my acc two days later to check and was charged again for the 109.90 and no refund..Now I'm out of $219.80..I filed a report with BBB and also filed a claim with my bank..Hopefully they will be charged with fraud..