they advertized a 4.95 introduction to electronic cigarettes and charged $109. They will not allow returning merchandise. I does not work as they said and makes me sick. We need to sue them for recovery. there phone people are proud of there tactics. I have tried to get them to allow a reture as i am a senior citizen and handicapped. they won't listen. i have contacted the florida states attorneys office and the federal trades office. i don't understans a 14 day trial period. i thought we had 60 days. if u have any suggestions contact me at parknut1947@yahoo.com

Had an Experience with Direct E Cig?

Comments

THIS IS A TOTAL SCAM!! I HAVE FILED COMPLAINT WITH BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU WHICH APPERNTLY 72 PEOPLE BEAT ME TO DOING THAT. DO NOT PURCHASE!!

Total Scam!Do not fall for this tricky marketing!

They will continue to charge your account, even if you cancel!Buyer Beware!

I had the same thing happen and called they told me I had to complete a survey in 14 days and they had taken the money before I had recieved the product in the mail. The bank is working on it now I did not see anything on the web page I was on about a survey and have not found that web site since. It is a scam do we have any recourse???

I was reading a blog "Are automatic renewals legal?" and it had very helpful information about being charged automatically for something you didn't want.