I have been had, just ad two small refills delivered and they have akin £49.99 from my bank.I'm in tears I have no money, spent last of it on Xmas.

About to start the fight, don't know where to start. Is there anyone fighting on behalf of silly old lady's like me? Thank you Omg seems I have to write 100 words, I saw the add on Amozon which made me think it would be ok.

I received the kit, I had forgotten all about it had a we drags here and there, it wasn't for me, forgot all about it then today got the refills.It's between Xmas and new year I'm so broke at this time of year and they will take me into charges now, I will never get out of this mess.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of a product or service from Direct E Cig. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Direct E Cig to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Direct E Cig for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Direct E Cig?

Comments

I went through that 3 years ago with them. I just disputed the charge on my debit card and then closed it and ordered another one with a different number. Problem solved.

I was the same, totally ripped off, I can not cancel this "order"!!!!!

! Surely they can not continue to take £49.99 from my account every month?

to Anonymous Crawley, West Sussex, United Kingdom #1319700

They got me too. Took £80 from my bank account. Called bank and they have refunded money and blockef any further payments.