phoned 08000561032 lady answered with terrible accent kept on asking to spell name and e-mail said she was based in uk wanted to know why I wanted to cancell my contract----------didnt know I had one?offered 40 back after sneeking 69.99 from my account.

recieved email with wrong dates also saying 40 will be credited to my account.still no money arrived in my account.cant find the companies address.Informed my bank and they told me to get intouch with VPR CIGS office, and they was hoping to get more details before investigating more.The phone call to the above nun mber cost me 7.99 which they took of my card.

Review about: Direct E Cig Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Direct E Cig?

Comments

At no time before I gave them my VISA number did they provide information that they would "auto-enroll" me and charge a cancellation fee.They sent that information AFTER I paid for the shipping charge for a "free" ecig kit after answering a survey.

The email they sent went in my junk mail and I did not see it.

Only today did I see a $99.95 charge on my account, and I went through my junk mail and found the email. I am disputing the $99.95 charge with my bank, and will ask for a new card number to stop these continual charges.

This is deceptive marketing, if not outright illegal. I am an attorney and am appalled at this.

NEVER will I answer a survey and agree to such a promotion again.Do not come anywhere near this company.

to Jean #1392175

I will add that their "easy cancel" website has been unavailable every single time I tried to access it.

hELLO just received my banks account and was horrified to see that this company has taken out £79.95 from my account with no authority from me I have signed no contract I have received two small packages from them I filled in what I thought was a survey from Amazon I am off to the bank tomorrow to cancel my account this is causing me acute distress as I am concerned they could empty my account Please respond if any one else has been scammed many thanks from Margaret

to MARGARET ARTHUR #1392177

Yes, I too have been scammed.This is a highly deceptive marketing trick, if not outright illegal.

See my comment above. I too answered the survey that was seemingly from Amazon. They offered a "free gift" for answering the survey.

I picked the E-cig.I too am off to my bank tomorrow for the same reason, and am disputing the charge on my account of $99.95 (US).