phoned 08000561032 lady answered with terrible accent kept on asking to spell name and e-mail said she was based in uk wanted to know why I wanted to cancell my contract----------didnt know I had one?offered 40 back after sneeking 69.99 from my account.

recieved email with wrong dates also saying 40 will be credited to my account.still no money arrived in my account.cant find the companies address.Informed my bank and they told me to get intouch with VPR CIGS office, and they was hoping to get more details before investigating more.The phone call to the above nun mber cost me 7.99 which they took of my card.

Review about: Direct E Cig Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Direct E Cig?

Comments

hELLO just received my banks account and was horrified to see that this company has taken out £79.95 from my account with no authority from me I have signed no contract I have received two small packages from them I filled in what I thought was a survey from Amazon I am off to the bank tomorrow to cancel my account this is causing me acute distress as I am concerned they could empty my account Please respond if any one else has been scammed many thanks from Margaret