Wolfeboro Falls, New Hampshire

the direct e cig will charge you $99.90 its a scam then when you call they laugh and say tuff they make you think your only paying for shipping and handling>that way they get your credit card number then your screwed.

WHAT A RIP OFF WHEN YOU CALL THEM they say you had 14 days to cancle when i have cancled this in 13 days they say tuff you pay.

even though you only have the product 13 days they go by when you order not when you receve the product. and bill you on the 15th day for $99.90 and take 7days to deliver this product that does not work any way

Comments

I just want to say thank you all for these reviews. I have not yet ordered the product........NOR WILL I.

lets just find these people and hang them i am sick of evil people taking advantage of our credit cards. and want them put to the gas chamber

This just happen to me. The company acted like I WAS CRAZY and kept telling me I agreed to pay the 99 dollars after 14 days.

My bank is doing fraud on them and gave me the money temporary. I am looking into reporting them sorry to hear that other people were scamed but glad I am not alone

I to got smacked with these bogus charges. Do not do business with them. Does anybody know were we can report these jerks ?

I also paid the $4.95 S/H a couple of weeks later they took 99.90 out of my bank account. I sent them a electronic email asking them to cancel my account they said I had to cancel the exact same way as I ordered?

What?!! So I sent a snail mail with a copy of the receipt and a cancellation letter a couple of weeks later they took out another $69.90 out of my bank account. I can't believe they screwed me again!! I went down to my bank canceled my debit/credit card that I used to purchase this E-CIG product in the first place.

And today I checked my bank account and they took out another $69.90 out of my account! I cannot understand how they could steal another $69.90 out of my bank account. So all I have left to do it cancel my checking account and start all over. I will not ever trust any SCAM like this so called E-CIG CO.

again!!!! If it's too good to be true it's NOT GOOD at all, I'm totally pissed!!

Please take the time to report this dishonest company to the BBB.

:cry It happened to me too. They were declined because I didn't have the money in the back. never again will I pay for anything online.

I ALSO FELL FOR THE $5.95 SH WHY DONT PEOPLE

GET OFF THERE B!!!! GET TOGETHER AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT I WOULD LIKE TO PUT THIS *** OUT OFF BUISNESS WE COULD GET TOGETHER

GO TO FLA GOV.I AM DOWN THAT WAY ABOUT ONCE

A MONTH AND LIKE NOTHING ANYMORE THAN PRSENT THEM WITH THIS INFO

I should not write before coffee, please forgive the typos....LOL

Call your credit card company and report this as fraud and explain that you were misled and were not given the proper informaqtion. At least then you have a shot and getting your money back.

#212091

This company is a scam and a fraud. Do not do any business with them. They will charge you 99.90 after you paid the 4.95 charge this is a ripoff and their cigs do not work.

#212083

What a scam!! I ordered the $4.95 promotional package and was charged $99.90 after a couple of weeks.

I called to find out why they were charging me only to find out that I agreed to their terms and conditions and they were not going to refund my money. I checked online and found 2 other prices for the monthly recurring charges---$59.90 for 40 cartrideges and $59.90 for 30 cartridges. When I called to ask why they charged me $99.90 they said I had ordered from a different website and gave me the url (directecig.com/big1). Guess 'big1' means the BIG scam.

She didn't have an explanation as to why they have the different prices for the same product and told me to have a nice day.

I asked her to cancel me from their scam and she stated that I was cancelled and would not be billed again. We will see what happens next month.

Vatra, Chisinau, Moldova #209355

I'm also having a problem with a company called V-2 Cigs. for all I know they may be one in the same.

Really makes your faith in mankind waver.

Hope you get some satisfaction. :)